Wednesday, July 22, 2009

bubbling pot of porridge

oh how can i describe my love for You?
i am so so so so SOOOOOOOO in love with You,
how happy i am to have You,
i can't stop loving You,
i cant!!!

how can i love you more?
how can i show you my love?

please dont take away the gift you gave me,
i wont be embarassed to use it anymore,
help me to speak in tongues,
help me to just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, i feel so in love,
that i can dance on the clouds,
go round the moon ten times,
and still just smile at you and say I LOVE YOU!

its the high adrenaline rush again.
its the sweet sweet beginning i have in a relationship,
but i know this realtionship will be sweet forever,
let it grow,
let it overwhelm me,
let it take control of my life,
so that i can be a psychologist to serve You,
to help others,
to spread Your word and love.

this is the first time i feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with you,
i can just swirl myself around the room,
and then fall into bed,
smiling................

i know i sound so high,
forgive me for i m really in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment